|Storage Capacity||200 Ltr|
|Hose Diameter||4″ (105MM)|
|Hose and Nozzle Length||3.2mtr|
|Engine||HONDA 4 STROKE|
|Engine Capacity (CC)||22CC|
|Fuel Type||Regular Unleaded Fuel|
|Fuel Tank Size||1.27Ltr|
|Oil||10W / 30 API SG|
YARD VAC (200 LTRS OR 1-2 BARROWS)
SPRING SALE on now + half price shipping for a limited time!
- Makes cleaning easy – a must have for any farm or acreage!
- Push around model so no need for tow vehicle
- 1-2 wheel barrow capacity
- 2 metre hose + 1.2 metre nozzle gives a 3.2m reach
- Great for day yards and stables – take out wet patches in seconds
- Vacuuming manure regularly will reduce worm infestation in your livestock
- Easy nut collection from base of trees where harvester cannot reach
- Vacuum leaves and hedge clippings
- Clean the chicken coop with ease
- Pick up tennis balls, golf balls, and spent rifle shells
- 3.5m Gutter vacuum attachment now available as an optional extra
- Empty water troughs and water features by pointing the nozzle in and out of the water
- Made in Australia using A-Grade polyethylene with UV protection
- Even our vacuum hoses are Made In Australia
- Pick up in all conditions, wet or dry
- Long or short grass the vacuum will hunt out the manure for you
- Easy start 25cc Honda 4 Stroke motor with 2-year Honda warranty
- Visit our testimonial page or download our Yard Vac brochure.
Our machines are supplied with a tow coupler to suit a 2” or 50mm tow ball. Paddock Vacs can also be hitched using a towing drop pin. Most clients use riding mowers, quad bikes or small tractors.
Simply unclip the rear door buckles, secure supplied door strap to the hook on the roof and use tipping action to empty with ease
Yes, the Honda 4 stroke motor has a very light pull start.
No, our Honda 4 stroke motor uses regular unleaded petrol and is environmentally friendly.
Anywhere from 1 to 2 hours.
Yes, our machines can pick up manure from shavings with minimal loss of bedding, wet patches are easily vacuumed in seconds.
Yes, you can adjust the Honda revs to take just the manure from the ground by hovering the nozzle over the manure.
Yes, even if the manure is in a puddle our powerful vacuums will remove the manure and the puddle.
Yes, both models are designed to be used from your tow vehicle. Simply drive beside the manure pile and point the collection nozzle at the manure to remove it in seconds. Place the nozzle on your legs while driving between piles.
The vacuum bodies can be hosed out after use, it is also good to vacuum a bucket of water to rinse the hose after use – this will reduce acid build up and prolong hose life. The Honda motor will need a regular oil change – after the first 10 hours of use and every 50 hours after that.
Local Honda power equipment dealers or your local repair shop can assess any motor damage and repair if necessary.
Being Australian Made, all parts are available from our warehouse direct.